SINAMICS G120C has been specially designed for machine manufacturers looking for an economic, space-saving and easy-to-operate standard AC drive providing a surprisingly wide range of functions. This device combines compactness with superior power density and is characterized by fast installation and commissioning, user-friendly connections, and easy-to-use operating tools.
With its three frame sizes, the SINAMICS G120C covers a performance range of 0.75 to 25 HP (0.55 to 18.5 kW). The energy-efficient device serves the most common communication interfaces and is an integral part of Totally Integrated Automation.
- Compact, small drive, high power density
- Quick mechanical installation (i.e. pluggable terminals)
- Side-by-side mounting without derating
- Simple, optimized commissioning
- Effective, adequate parameter set (simple storing and cloning)
- Usable with IOP, BOP-2 panels and USB connection
- Energy-efficient, encoderless vector control - automatic flow reduction with V/Hz ECO
- Safety (STO) included at no additional cost
- Profibus, CAN, Modbus RTU, and USS available
|Mfr. Part No.||Description|
|G120C||380 - 480V 3-ph ± 10%, 0.75 to 25 HP (0.55 – 18.5kW), V/Hz, Vector|